Why our clinic?
- 3o years of experience
- World-leading experts in sleep medicine
- Since 12 years located in Frankfurt
- Proficiency in pediatric sleep medicine
How are we better?
- Personalized medicine, therapy and diagnosis at home or in lab
- Comfortable hotel atmosphere for individual sleep adjustments
- Data driven care
- Broad spectrum of therapy concepts
What do we do?
- Treatment of all sleep disorders beyond sleep apnea
- Integrate internal medicine with sleep expertise
- We network with other specialists such as Neurologists, ENTs, Orthodontists, Cardiologists and much more
- We guide you on your path of having restful sleep
- We want you to feel recharged and active during the day
- Improvement of intellectual & physical development in children
- Leaders in sleep research for more than 30 years
- We have been conducting clinical studies for years, including the development of new diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Our experienced team is made up of a group of specialists of highly trained sleep technicians & nurses
- Highly motivated and value driven team
- With the help of our teamwork, we are capable of solving your sleeping problems
Percent of the worlds population has sleep apnea. In fact, people who have moderate-severe apnea are very likely to stop breathing about an average of 100 times in one single night.
Percent of individuals have acute or chronic insomnia leading to difficulties at work, school and in their quality of life. If not treated, this leads to burnout and stress related diseases ( insomnia)
Percent of children have sleep problems. Particular those who need sleep assessment have ADHD, developmental delay, noisy breathing and much more.
Billion dollars was the estimated economic cost of undiagnosed obstructive sleep apnea in 2015. This includes worklplace and vehicle accidents, lost productivity and comorbid diseases. Source: American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Insurances we work with
What our clients say
Based on 5 reviews
15:28 14 Jan 20
I was referred to this facility in Frankfurt I must say the location was clean the room I did my sleep study in was... clean as well as the bathroom. I was able to sleep because I felt comfortable in the space I was in. The staff was very nice and helpful if I woke in the middle of the night needing assistance they were right in my room to help me I felt safe. I also thought that having dinner and or breakfast during the stay was very accommodating and well organized on choosing your food selections. The bathroom had everything you needed in case you forget personal hygiene items. I would definitely recommend having your sleep study done at this location I had to travel from Ramstein to Frankfurt but it was worth it.read more
14:57 26 Jan 19
We had a wonderful and comfortable experience! The staff was extremely friendly and understanding and the clinic was... very nice. Would recommend!read more
07:01 16 Aug 18
This is the best hospital stay ever! The staff are tremendously helpful and treat you as if you are a family friend. I... would recommend this clinic to all patients. Prepare yourself for First Class service and stay.read more
We utilize sleep medicine to enable children and adults to achieve the highest possible level of healthiness and promote general well being and productivity at school, in the workplace, and family environment.~Prof. Dr. Hartmut Schneider